Thursday, November 25, 2010

E.L.F

Awhile ago I ordered a crap-load of elf mineral eye shadows but I didn't use them very often because I'm not a fan of loose powder shadows. WELLL.... today I felt like trying some old forgotten stuff and found one of the shadows called partier which is the most gorgeous matte greyish blue and I put it in my outer-v with an old revlon quad color all over the lid. partier is so freakishly gorgeous. definitley going to be a monthly favorite and I'll probably wear it in some upcoming dance performances I have. I love finding things like that.


I also found a better way to do my hair because the bangs were a little thick for my taste. You will be able to see them in my newer videos. Their a little more like the Taylor Momsen style. How was your dinner? I'm digesting but we still have pumpkin pie, yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment